Collection « PANDA Final Event »
Powerful Advanced N-level Digital Architecture for models of electrifed vehicles and their components “It will be a great showcase to present what we developed.” Prof. Alain Bouscayrol welcomes you to the PANDA (Powerful Advanced N-level Digital Architecture) final event. At the final event the partners will present what they have developed in the past 3 years.
PANDA Final Event programme
• Results from the project: Learn about the latest PANDA innovations from the experts
• Physical demo: Take a look to our reference vehicles BEV (Battery Electric Vehicle), P-HEV (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle) and FCV (Fuel Cell Vehicle), and see how batteries and e-motors are tested via the cloud
• An hour with the experts: Explore the novel simulation software, guided by the original developers
• Related projects: Learn what related colleagues have developed in H2020 XiLforEV, H2020 Vision-xEV and H2020, UPSCALE.
• Evaluation group: See how other apply the PANDA approach in their real-life applications and use cases
• Round table: Join the discussion do evaluate the outcomes of the projects, and brainstorm about what we should develop next.